Having a stronger, better-conditioned body will boost your performance regardless of which martial arts style you practice.
That’s why it makes sense to look at MMA fighters — who are some of the best-conditioned athletes on the planet — for ways to help you enhance your physical output.
In this new FREE Guide from BlackBeltMag.com — The MMA Diet: How to Fuel Your Tank for Better Execution of MMA Techniques and Self-Defense Moves — full-time MMA conditioning and fighting coach Morné Swanepoel shows you:
- a five-week plan to cleansing your body for peak performance
- how MMA fighters’ training programs bolster endurance, explosiveness and power
- how activity timing factors into the type of diet and exercises best suited for conditioning
- how knowing your specific training goals can shape a sustainable diet and exercise
- how having the will to win doesn’t mean a thing if you don’t have the will to prepare
- how different training environments stress the body
- how activity variety stimulates different parts of your physique
- why it’s important to always think “full body” in terms of conditioning
- recommended reading, including a look at Frank Mir’s MMA diet plan