Billed as the West Coast’s largest fitness expo, TheFitExpo will include Brazilian jiu-jitsu, CrossFit, sumo, an MMA pavilion, a bikini show, bodybuilding, Olympic lifting, a “best biceps” competition, arm wrestling, healthy eating and much more!
Awesome FREE Brazilian jiu-jitsu techinques from a legend!
4 Submission Escapes From Jean Jacques Machado
- MMA legend Tito Ortiz
- MMA legend Bas Rutten
- MMA legend Don Frye
- MMA fighter Kim Couture
- MMA fighter Jamie Yager
Your FREE Guide to enhancing your MMA workouts!
The MMA Diet: How to Fuel Your Tank for Better Execution of
MMA Techniques and Self-Defense Moves!
- bodybuilder and actor Lou Ferrigno
- MMA referee Herb Dean
- Russian kettlebell pioneer Pavel Tsatsouline
- MMA fighter and Brazilian jiu-jitsu instructor Javier “Showtime” Vazquez
- MMA fighter Duane Ludwig
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu instructor and book author Eddie Bravo
Highlights of FitExpo 2013 Los Angeles will also include:
- Giant Expo Hall — giveaways, exhibits and demos
- 20 Major Contests — bodybuilding, CrossFit, Gracie jiu-jitsu (click here for more information) and Strongman
- Healthy Eating Pavilion — cooking lessons, seminars and samples
- Group Exercise — express classes, continuing education and job fair