In Dan Inosanto on Bruce Lee, Jeet Kune Do Techniques for Grappling and New Directions for JKD Training, learn how this living legend took the work that Bruce Lee started and evolved jeet kune do into new and exciting territory!
This FREE download includes FOUR jeet kune do grappling techniques, as well as in-depth coverage of the following topics:
- why Bruce Lee movies include only certain facets of his martial arts skill
- what grappling arts Bruce Lee studied during his lifetime
- how ground fighting was incorporated into Bruce Lee’s Chinatown school curriculum
- how Dan Inosanto’s study with teachers such as Yori Nakamura, Renato Magno and the Machado family affected the development of jeet kune do after Bruce Lee’s passing
- how to make jeet kune do strikes powerful during ground fighting
- how to redirect your opponent’s energy to flow into the next move
- how to control an opponent’s limb to create control of his body
- how skills from other fighting arts (even boxing!) can be translated to the ground
… and MUCH MORE!