Bruce Lee: The Incomparable Fighter (book)
You save $9.96 (50%)!
Get to know the true Bruce Lee through the eyes of the author, M. Uyehara, in Bruce Lee: The Incomparable Fighter.
Pound for pound, Bruce Lee may have been the greatest fighter who ever lived. Read about his good and bad times, his dreams and destiny shattered by his early death.
M. Uyehara, a student of Lee’s and one of his best friends, is the co-author of the best-selling Bruce Lee’s Fighting Method volumes and the founder of Black Belt magazine.
- why Bruce Lee studied kung fu
- Bruce Lee’s early years in the United States
- challenges Bruce Lee faced
- Bruce Lee as a prankster in his adult years
- judo and jeet kune do
- how Bruce Lee developed his fighting skills
- Bruce Lee’s take on the martial mindset and the mental game
- why Bruce Lee did not like bullies
- why some champions detested Bruce Lee
- Bruce Lee’s physical fitness
- Bruce Lee’s early years as an actor
- Bruce Lee’s teacher
- making Enter the Dragon
- Bruce Lee’s path to destiny
- Bruce Lee’s astrological forecast
- Bruce Lee’s ties to the rich and famous
- Bruce Lee and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Steve Coburn and Bruce Lee
- Steve McQueen and Bruce Lee
- Bruce Lee’s death
- Bruce Lee’s struggle with and loss of privacy
- Bruce Lee as a mature family man
- M. Uyehara