Winning on the Ground: Training and Techniques for Judo and MMA Fighters (book)
In Winning on the Ground: Training and Techniques for Judo and MMA Fighters, authors Dr. AnnMaria De Mars (1984 world judo champion) and James Pedro Sr. (coach of international judo medalists) present a variety of techniques developed over the years.
Their coaching has helped such winners in the worlds of judo and mixed martial arts as Ronda Rousey (De Mars’ daughter) and Kayla Harrison take home medals at the highest levels of competition.
Winning on the Ground: Training and Techniques for Judo and MMA Fighters demonstrates how you can overcome any opponent — even from a position that may seem hopeless. The key is in training for various scenarios.
Winning on the Ground includes detailed discussion of the following:
- six secrets to better mat work (and mistakes to avoid)
- coaching tips from the authors
- a dozen quick ways to gain an opponent’s submission
- how to do the perfect armbar and half nelson
- smarter training: drills for connecting techniques for the win
… and MUCH MORE!
This title is also available as an e-book for your iPad, Amazon Kindle or Barnes & Noble Nook!
- Dr. AnnMaria De Mars & James Pedro Sr.
- kayla harrison, ronda rousey, james pedro sr., annmaria de mars, mixed martial arts, judo, winning on the ground, mma training, mma techniques, judo techniques, judo training