Black Belt Magazine is a division of JungoTV, LLC (“Jungo") which is a limited liability corporation duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of Delaware. with principal office address at 1755 Argyle Hollywood CA 90028. JungoTV, LLC (“Jungo”, “we”, or “us”) is an international streaming media company based in the United States.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Special Note About Children
Please note that persons under the age of 18 ("Children") are not eligible to use or purchase goods or services through the site unless supervised by a parent or guardian. In addition, we ask that Children under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information, even if requested. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 who you believe has submitted personal information to Jungo, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our files.
What Information Do We Collect?
If you choose to use the Site, you may be required to provide personal information and authorization. Specifically, you may be asked to provide the following:
Credit card number
Home and business phone and/or fax numbers
Other personal information (i.e., mother's maiden name)
In addition to providing the foregoing information, if you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protection for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone. Jungo collects personal data (e.g. card number, expiration date, name, address, transaction amount, any chargeback data, IP address etc.) and this information is provided to Paymentech for purposes of processing payment transactions and future fraud-scoring, detection and prevention services.
We automatically collect information from your browser through data analytics tools and other technologies when you use the Site, and when you view advertising outside of the Site. These technologies may include the following:
1. Cookies and Local Storage. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. We may create a unique device or user ID for you and store it in a cookie to enable us to customize your experience based on your preferences. Information may likewise be collected through other kinds of local storage (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, including those connected with features such as volume/mute settings. These technologies are sometimes called “browser cookies”, since they are similar to browser cookies, even though they may be stored in different parts of your computer.
You may stop accepting cookies or receive a notification before accepting a cookie by changing the settings of your browser. Note, however, that disabling cookies or deleting information contained in cookies or Flash cookies may interfere with the performance and features of the Site, including not being able to store your preferences.
2. Web Beacons, Pixels and mobile SDKs. Technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, may be utilized to collect certain types of information from your browser or device.
3. Mobile Software Development Kits (“SDKs”). We may also use or work with third parties including our business partners and service providers that use mobile SDKs.
The information collected may include the following:
1. Information about the browser or device that you are using, including your internet or other electronic network activity, IP address, device type, browser and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), geolocation data (which may include precise location data), referral URLs, network state, device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”) and identifiers associated with browser cookies and carrier information;
2. Usage data and preferences;
3. Your activity on the Site, including information about the content you view (“Viewing Information”), time and date on which you viewed the content, page views, and ads you have viewed on the Site; and
4. Advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”) and information related to how mobile devices interact with the Site.
Furthermore, we collect certain information when you choose to log-in, access or otherwise connect to the Site, or contact Jungo through a third-party service. We also collect information from companies through which you may access or interact with Jungo (e.g., distribution partners, including device partners and voice assistant platforms) or through which you pay for Jungo’s services or otherwise receive access to the Site as part of your relationship with such company (e.g., mobile phone carriers, smart television providers, or other companies that provide services to you). We may also collect information about you from other sources, including service providers (e.g., data licensors, research and analytics companies, and payment processors), public databases, our marketing partners, and advertisers. The information collected may include the following:
1. Identifiers including your user ID and username associated with the third-party service, information you make public using that service, and information you have authorized the service to share with us such as your user ID, billing information, public profile information, email address, birthday, pages you have “liked” and other account and profile data;
2. Email address and other identifiers that support authentication, activation, and personalization of the Site, as well as payment processing and other billing-related matters; and
3. Your interests, demographic data, purchasing behavior, and your activities online (such as websites visited and advertisements viewed).
How Do We Use the Information That We Obtain?
Broadly speaking, we will only use the personal information you provide to us or that is obtained through your use of the Site to administer our business activities and provide customers the products and services they have requested. If you have supplied us with personal information, we may combine such personal information with information we gather from your use of Site and other information that we may obtain from other sources to design and arrange the Site in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve the Site to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to the Site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards and are designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customers' personal information. By visiting our website, third party advertisers such as Google Adsense may place cookies on users' browsers for targeted advertising purposes. To learn how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.
We will not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose any information provided by you or obtained through your use of the Site to any unrelated third party unless required to do so by law or disclosure is necessary to enforce our rights under this Agreement or to protect the public.
Furthermore, we use the information we collect from or about you in order to help deliver a first-class user experience, including for the following purposes:
1. providing services including customer support, performing our obligations and responsibilities with you, and improving our services;
2. To properly manage your account, personalize customer care activities, monitor quality and security of our services, train our staff, and provide services to you in a timely and efficient manner;
3. operating and optimizing the Site, such as by conducting analytics and research;
4. understanding the preferences and behaviors of users and thereafter customizing the content and advertising you view and evaluating how well they performed;
5. To conduct research, analysis and development activities for the purpose of improving the Site and enhance your experience;
6. contacting and communicating with you, including for promotions, surveys, contests, events, updates, and notifications;
7. compiling aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
9. protecting your and our rights and complying with legal obligations and processes;
11. any other purpose that is disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or that is related to a request made by you.
In order to access the Site from your computer or mobile device, you may be required to share your device’s precise location data (e.g., latitude and longitude) with us. In addition to providing you with certain services, this also enables us to serve you content related to your local area as may be applicable. This data may also be used to tailor advertising based on your location.
We may aggregate information about our users, or otherwise “de-identify” the information about you (which means that the information does not directly or indirectly identify you). We may use information in these forms for any legitimate business purpose, including for research and analysis, administration of our services, advertising (e.g., improving our targeting efforts), and promotional purposes.
To Whom Do We Disclosure your Information?
In the course of performing its services and responsibilities, Jungo may engage the services of third-party service providers, agents, its affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Partners. We work with a number of business partners who help us provide our services, including our content programmers, distributors and device partners, and corporate owners. We may share your information with such business partners in order to provide our services and for other legitimate business purposes, such as reporting and analytics, activating, administering, improving and personalizing user experience, and providing joint promotional offers and opportunities.
2. Service Providers. This includes companies that provide services to us, advertisers for ad supported contents, and companies that assist with payment processing, analytics, data processing and management (e.g., to facilitate our targeted advertising and marketing efforts), account management, hosting, customer and technical support, marketing, advertising, measurement, and other services. The categories of information that we share with service providers will vary depending on the types of services they provide and the type of service that you avail of.
3. Audience Measurement Providers. This includes our business partners, such as content programmers and advertisers, that seek to measure the performance of their creative material across many platforms, including the Site. Jungo may permit the use of third-party measurement software that enables third parties to use your information and include your viewing on the Site in calculating measurement statistics.
6. Third Parties in Connection with Certain Transactions. If we sell all or part of our business, make a transfer of assets, or otherwise might be involved in a change of control transaction, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer information from or about you to one or more third parties as part of the transaction, including the due diligence process.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. Jungo has no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
What are Your Rights?
In accordance with the applicable Data Privacy Laws, we shall respect and uphold your right to be informed, to object, access, correct, to rectification, erasure and blocking, to data portability, to file a complaint, and to damages.
Furthermore, you have the following controls and choices regarding how we and third parties use certain information collected from or about you:
1. Opt-Out from Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Jungo by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailing us at 1755 Argyle Hollywood CA 90028. Please note that you cannot opt out from receiving all communications from Jungo, including administrative messages, service announcements, and messages regarding the terms and conditions of your account because those may contain important information. You can choose to receive push notifications from Jungo on your device and can use your device’s settings to turn them off.
2. Opt-Out from Collection of Precise Location Data from Your Mobile Device. You can opt out of our collection of precise location data from your mobile device in your device settings. Note that opting out of our collection of precise location data may limit your access to our services on your mobile device.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the following additional rights, subject to certain exceptions as indicated in the law:
1. Disclosures About Your Personal Information. We collect personal information belonging to different categories, such as identifiers, those listed in the California Customer Records provision, characteristics, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, audio, electronic, visual, or other similar information, and inferences based on the information we collect from or about you which we use to better understand your preferences and behavior. The details of these personal information, as well as their use and disclosures, are provided in this Policy.
2. Right to Know. You can request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you as well as information about how we collect, use, disclose, and share personal information.
3. Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we collect or store about you and your account. Please note that requesting deletion will require the cancellation and deletion of your account which, upon completion, may not be undone. If you are under the age of 18 and a registered user of the Site, you may request for the removal of content or information you have publicly posted on the Site by emailing us at the address provided in this Policy and including a detailed description of the specific content or information you would like to remove. Please note that the request for removal is subject to the requirements and limitations of the pertinent laws and regulations.
You may request information regarding Jungo’s disclosure of personal information to third parties who wish to contact you or send you promotional information about their products and services directly (as compared to when the third party is acting on our behalf or you have provided your personal information as part of a co-promotion by Jungo and the third party).
Exercise of your data privacy rights will not affect the nature or quality of services provided to you unless permitted by applicable laws or it is a direct consequence of the right exercised. For instance, if you exercise your right to opt out of “sale”, the ads you will see may not be as tailored to your interests.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
1. Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect, to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction. We use a variety of physical, technical, and administrative security measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, and modification.
2. Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
3. Employee Access, Training and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
4. What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information? We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Despite these efforts, please note that there is always a possibility that a breach in data transmission or storage may occur and we cannot guarantee the security of any information from or about you 100% of the time. Your personal information may be stored in Jungo's own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. It may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, to whom Jungo has contracted with, to support its business operations. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal data other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and Jungo requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that it uses to protect your personal data.
By using the Site, you agree that we are not responsible for (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Site; and (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from us.
Your personal information will be retained by Jungo until it is no longer necessary for (i) the fulfillment of the purpose/s for which it was obtained, (ii) any legal or business purposes and (iii) other legitimate interests that may warrant further retention of such personal data. Upon the cessation of the said circumstances and subject to the applicable Data Privacy Laws, your personal information may be stored for an additional period of five (5) years, after which, the data will be anonymized and utilized solely for statistical purposes. Subject to applicable laws, Jungo may securely dispose of your personal data without prior notice to you.